Why does does a Voice of Customer program matter if your company is already successful?
Done right, a Voice of Customer (VOC) program can:
- Instantly alert you to customers who are dissatisfied and at risk of leaving
- Provide a leading indicator for future growth
- Help employees frame their decisions with the “customer first”
- Provide customers with a constructive way to privately give feedback, and prevent public negative comments
But… Aren’t customer surveys useless, because everyone deletes them?
To be honest – many are! Poorly designed VOC programs often suffer from low response rate and/or misleading data. However, an excellent VOC program is easy to use and seamlessly integrates with your business.
The Baseline Voice VOC program:
- Is simple for both customers and employees to understand
- Asks customers only two questions, yet still delivers deep insights about their experience
- Has a high response rate of 20-50%
- Delivers positive return on investment within 1 year through revenue retention alerts
Our system is extremely easy to set up and get running quickly, and uses AI-assisted Natural Language Processing (NLP) technologies to analyze results with minimal overhead. If you’d prefer, we can also deploy Baseline Voice VOC methodologies using your existing systems or vendors.